Branch Manager - Birmingham & West Midlands (a number of opportunities available) - Leading electrical and controls distribution business - Freedom and autonomy
Our client is looking for an ambitious and sales-focussed Branch Manager with a strong ability to capitalise on opportunities to join their growing network of autonomous and de-centralised businesses based throughout the West Midlands.
The group you would be working for are impressive, they continue to grow organically through the high-quality service they provide along with the high quality, branded products that they offer through an enviable supplier network. As such, there is always the opportunity to progress within the company. We are recruiting on behalf of one of their subsidiary companies who are specialist distributors of electrical control products.
This is the ideal opportunity for an established sales or management professional with a background in electrical or industrial products. However, it could also be a perfect next step for an experienced electrical wholesale manager wanting to advance their career within the controls sector.
As a Branch Manager, you will be responsible for running the site, including: planning and implementing a strategic development plan, full P&L, staffing, sales, marketing, logistics, purchasing and administration. You will also be directly involved in managing sales and looking after key accounts.
What's in it for you?
- Freedom and autonomy to run the business as if it were your own
- The support and buying power of a large, reputable group
- Opportunities to progress and unrivaled professional development
- A generous starting salary of £32,000 - £45,000, potentially more for the right person
- Bonuses - uncapped profit share
- Enviable package including a high-spec company car
For this role, we are looking for candidates with:
- Area/External Sales, Business Development or Branch/Assistant Management background
- Solid experience working with electrical or industrial products, or of working within the electrical wholesale industry specifically
- results-focused and hungry to succeed
- A flair for building and maintaining relationships with colleagues, employees and customers
Think you have what it takes?
Interviews will be taking place immediately for this exciting opportunity. Don't miss out, apply today, please submit your CV to Bridgewater Resources UK.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job