| Branch Manager | Edinburgh | £30,000 - £32,000 Basic, £35,000 OTE |
Our client is a leading residential property management company with nearly 30 years experience in handling the assets of private landlords, residential portfolio owners and large corporate and institutional investors.
The branch requires an experienced & dynamic property professional to join their Edinburgh office.
Duties will include:
- Manage day to day running of the office
- Maximising income & profit from a range of products & services
- Setting office & individual targets
- Managing the development of the team to fill their full potential
- Ensuring business is compliant with current legislation
- Coaching and mentoring staff
- A local knowledge
- Ensure a working structure and environment that enables appropriate delegation of responsibility and empowerment and development of staff.
- Consistently maximise the overall income and profitability of the branch.
- Develop training and management strategies that drive improvements in these areas with the understanding that well motivated and skilled employees are likely to be more productive and deliver better quality services.
- Deal with routine queries by email, telephone, letter and face to face. Liaise with customers, vendors, landlords, tenants and contractors. Deliver excellent customer service at all times in accordance to Campsie policies and procedures.
- Build and develop a partnership way of working with landlord suppliers and third sector agencies to effectively achieve the required business performance.
- Deliver personal performance targets to ensure delivery of the company business plan.
- To meet and expected targets for the branch
- Ensure portfolio growth in line with the business budget
- Support the delivery of the customer retention strategy ensuring customer service excellence, service level promises are fulfilled and improved engagement and communication.
The successful candidate will have the following skills:
- Knowledge of Residential Lettings and Property Management industry in practice.
- ARLA qualified or equivalent.
- Able to work on own initiative within defined guidelines
- Full UK driving licence and access to own car for business use, including business insurance cover
- Enhanced DBS / Disclosure Scotland Check
Working hours are Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5.00pm with a 1 hour lunch (37.5 hours per week) although you may be required to work additional hours to meet the needs of the business.
In return our client is offering a basic of £30,000 - £32,000 with an OTE of £35,000.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
GCB Agency Recruitment is a specialised Property and Financial Services recruitment company dealing with all property related recruitment across the UK.
We currently offer a wide variety of Property and Financial Services vacancies all across the UK and incorporate overseas locations.
For all your Property and Financial Services needs contact GCB Agency Recruitment.
- Branch Manager
- Estate Agents
- Senior Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job