Branch Manager needed for a busy provider of Home Care Services.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a results driven, experienced Manager to join a highly reputable, established and rapidly expanding Domiciliary Care Business.
This is a unique opportunity as you will inherit the ideal scenario, a stable and well trained staff force, a healthy stream of business and good relationships with local partners. This post has arisen as the result of the promotion of the current branch manager to Operations Manager.
If you are passionate about providing the best in community care, thrive on developing on your team, take pride in your compliance and want to be part of one of the UK’s most exciting business’s within Domiciliary Care, who are going from strength to strength focusing on their growth and quality of care, then this role is for you.
As a Branch Manager your role will include the following duties:
- Managing the running of the busy Dom care service to aprox 185 service users/2,300 hours weekly
- Reviewing, reporting and forecasting the performance of the service
- Ensuring CQC compliance
- Able to work under pressure, which may include managing several projects in any one time
- Be able to meet deadlines and targets
- Maintaining positive relations with clients, colleagues and key externals – through promoting the Duty of Candour, openness and honesty
- Effective communication
- Managing Safeguardings within the Branch
- Managing and supporting a team of care workers, supervisors, Coordinators and Care Manager
- Oncall support if required
- Quality monitoring of the service – ensuring regularly Audits are carried out to monitor the compliance within the Branch
This is a full time permanent position, with a fantastic company who promote within and encourage their staff to reach their full potential. Continuous training and support will be provided, and you will have a fantastic Senior Management Team to work alongside to grow the business and support your own career development.
If this position could be of interest to you, please send a CV of interest.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job