We're looking for a Registered Domiciliary Care Manager who is passionate about making a difference in the care sector, is able to support, lead and develop a team of staff to deliver consistently high standards of care and who wants to work for a company at the forefront of best practise. We'll consider people who have been Branch Manager, Registered Manager, Care Manager or Deputy Manager before. On offer is an attractive salary of £30,000 - £32,000, plus bonus, plus generous holiday of 33 days (incl. bank holidays)
The Domiciliary Care Manager Role
You'll be managing a Domiciliary Care Agency that provides care to people in their own homes, across Basingstoke, Aldershot and North West Surrey. Based in the Basingstoke office, you'll be responsible for managing and leading a team that provide high-quality care domiciliary care and live-in care services. You'll also look to grow and develop the branch further through robust recruitment processes and taking on new care packages.
The Registered Manager is responsible for;
- Managing the daily operation of the care service, line-management of a community based manager, supervisors, rota coordinator and admin.
- You'll ensure that the domiciliary care service is meeting CQC requirements and remains compliant
- You'll be the main point of contact with the Local Authority, GP's, healthcare professionals and service user's families.
- You'll be responsible for the recruitment and retention staff
- Staff development and training
The Successful Candidate
- We are looking for candidates with experience of managing teams within the health and social care sector, you'll need to have managed a Domiciliary Care Agency before
- Ideally you'll have been a Registered Manager / Domiciliary Care Manager / Branch Manager previously
- You'll demonstrate a sound understanding of a person centred approach to supporting people.
- You'll be qualified to NVQ level 4 / RMA or be working towards the QCF level 5.
- You'll need to be a driver with your own vehicle.
This is a great opportunity to work for a company who are passionate about supporting people and building long-term relations with the local community. They are growing and developing in new areas of care provision and the long-term career prospects are excellent for those who wish to develop.
Interested? To be considered for the Domiciliary Care Manager post please click 'apply' to submit your CV.
For more information please call Laura Roberts on
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.
- social care
- branch manager
- deputy manager
- home care
- care manager
- community care
- Registered manager
- domiciliary care manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job