Branch Manager Designate - Construction & Industrial Supplies
Branch Manager Designate - Construction & Industrial Supplies - North West
Locations: Preston - Bolton - Blackburn - Greater Manchester - Lancaster - Warrington - Rochdale - Huddersfield
We are looking for Branch Manager Designates for a well-established and thriving industrial, construction and engineering products wholesale and distribution business, who are part of a large and reputable group.
This exciting opportunity focuses on all aspects of running a business. To be successful in this role you should have strong sales ability as well as ideally, some business operations knowledge. You will ideally be an existing Field Sales person, Branch Manager or Assistant Manager looking for a step up within the sector. Within your role, you will be given an unparalleled level of freedom and autonomy. The business and wider group have a de-centralised business philosophy meaning that each business runs on its own merit. This allows the business to adapt to the local market, respond to market changes quickly and ultimately provide its customers with the best possible levels of service.
The company you would be working for are impressive, they continue to grow organically through the high-quality service they provide along with the quality branded products that they offer through an enviable supplier network. The company also continues to develop through competitor acquisitions and new openings, as such, there is always the opportunity to progress. This particular division sells tools, construction and industrial materials to a wide range of clients requiring such materials. The group offer exceptional levels of service via their trade counter, telesales and field sales function and can provide same-day delivery of goods to their extensive client base.
As a Branch Manager Designate you will:
- Spend time learning how the group and the business operate and further understand the freedom and autonomy that they give their branch managers
- Learn about the business' customer base and spend time in the field visiting customers and understand the local market
- Eventually have full control and responsibility for what would be in effect, your own business
- Build and maintain relationships with customers and suppliers
- A full training and mentoring period to support your induction into the business
- A starting salary of up to £40,000 supplemented by a lucrative bonus linked to your own performance and that of the business
- Optional membership of the company's excellent pension scheme
If you think you have what it takes, submit your CV today to find out more.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'