Branch Manager Designate - Builders Merchant
Our client are a leading Builders Merchant who provide building supplies to the construction industry.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen within their branch network for an Branch Manager Designate to join a large and busy branch within their network.
This is an opportunity for an existing Branch Manager within the sector who is looking for a new challenge, to make a move to a new company, gain a strong understanding of the business and how they operate, prior to taking the reigns of their own branch.
Prior to taking on your own branch, you will act as Assistant Branch Manager for a large branch and you will help the branch manager in the day to day management of the operations at the branch which includes, but is not limited to :
- Managing the sales team, and also taking an active role in generating sales and providing excellent customer service to the customer base.
- Ensuring that the transport is run effectively, and helping to firefight any issues that arise in the delivery process.
- Making sure that the Yard is run effectively by regular communication with the Yard Foreman, and ensuring that any issues are dealt with.
- Making sure that Health & Safety is adhered to at the branch at all times.
- Dealing with stock management to ensure that the business is running effecitvely.
- Assisting the manager with the paperwork and compliance involved in running the branch.
- Assisting in the rota's, holiday's, onboarding process, appraisals, etc.
In exchange, our client are offering the following package:
- Basic salary of up to c£42k (may be able to go higher for an exceptional candidate)
- Company Car
- Company Bonus
- Excellent Career Prospects
If you have the necessary experience, and would be interested in finding out more about this exciting opportunity, please apply now!
- Building Materials
- Business Operations
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'