We have an opportunity for a Branch Manager to lead a team in our Clifton branch. You'll be an inspirational leader, providing clear direction, coaching and support to build a committed, collaborative team that delivers high standards.
You'll be setting the standards for all of your team through coaching and developing them to provide an outstanding customer experience. You will also be responsible for supporting and developing the specialists within the branch to ensure customers receive an exceptional service, whatever their needs.
Operationally, you'll take ownership and responsibility to develop your branch’s business plan to ensure that it is fully equipped to reach all of its goals, including all service, staff development, and control measures. Using your experience and your team's understanding of your local customer base you will deliver the right products and services for your customers every time.
- Ensure high levels of customer service are achieved
- Ensure that core branch and individual performance measures are achieved
- Ensure the branch meets all legislative, code of practice and internal control requirements.
- Ensure the communication of plans for the branch to staff in a timely, positive manner and that staff understand, and are supported, to deliver them.
- Ensure agreed activities are validated to ensure they are happening and are effective.
- Potentially support a Mortgage Advisor in branch
- Have a positive impact in the local community
- Proven ability to inspire a team to combine a strong performance focus with evidence of high standards of customer service and achieving performance measures.
- You will have a broad knowledge of banking products, services, regulations and operations.
- Developing your team and executing a clear, commercially astute business plan that’s driven by your customer’s needs.
- Strong communication and development skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and planning and organising skills.
- Flexible, positive, hardworking and driven in nature.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job