We are currently recruiting for a Branch Manager to work from our London office, covering one of our busiest regions - London and the South.
Reporting into a Regional Business Director the role will involve leading and managing a team of recruitment consultants. The role will also focus around growing and expanding our London team.
This role would be ideal for an experienced Branch Manager looking for a fresh opportunity or a Team Leader interested in taking the next step in their career. We are keen to speak to ambitious, self-motivated and strong people managers who are looking for a career with a growing organisation. We offer market leading incentives and bonus schemes.
We recruit across a number of sectors including; Financial Services, Insurance, Accountancy and HR and we are also actively recruiting for Recruitment Consultants to work either of these desks.
If you are working within Recruitment as a BM or want to move into this role; hold excellent people skills - then we are interested in speaking with you!
Main duties and responsibilities will include;
- Working with Directors on overall recruitment strategy and focus for the branch to meet business objectives
- Leading and developing a team of recruitment consultants
- Recruitment and branch growth
- Ensuring the branch meets revenue targets
- Monitor and oversee all activity and tasks completed by the recruitment team
Build strong relationships with local clients and to visit them regularly
Coordinate and implement recruiting initiatives
- Conduct regular 1-1 appraisals and informal meetings to monitor service levels, performance and provide regular training and development
- Monitor all activity within each department and advise and support them regarding best practice and recruitment processes
- Ensure that all candidates and clients receive an excellent level of customer service
We know what an organisation must offer to attract the best talent and that is exactly what we do. We are passionate about what we do and have strong moral ethics in the way we conduct business. We encourage a strong team ethic and offer one of the best commission structures in the industry, which best of all is totally uncapped!!
What we offer;
- High spec central city offices
- Competitive basic salary
- Quarterly bonus scheme £££ (uncapped)
- Monthly bonus incentives
- 10k Club - visit top Restaurant’s and enjoy free meals and drinks on a Friday afternoon
- Up to 27 days holiday
- Flexible working hours, with an early finish every Friday
- Private Healthcare and Dental plan
- Fresh Fruit delivered every week to the office
- Season ticket travel loans
- Team lunches
- Branch performance incentives
- Dress down Fridays
We are actively recruiting, so please apply on-line or make a confidential enquiry through our website and a Director from Cameron James will be in touch ASAP.
- Recruitment Process
- New Business Generation
- recruitment consultant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job