- A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Branch Manager to work for a market leader in the supply of a wide range of construction materials.
- Internationally renowned and a global brand
- With operations across more than a dozen countries there are genuine opportunities to progress in the UK and internationally
- The Branch Manager will be coordinating the sales team of internal staff at the South Wales branch of this firm, assisting in the sales of a wide range of Roofing products
- The materials sold will have a wide variety of applications within the construction industry, and you will play a vital part in motivating the team to hit sales targets
- The Branch Manager will be responsible for maintaining and generating new accounts for the business, whether this be dormant accounts or identifying new business opportunities
- The Branch Manager, where necessary, you will be responsible for supervising the external sales team
- The Branch Manager will have a fantastic opportunity to join this massive worldwide construction group
- Unfortunately, due to high levels of applications, only those successful will be contacted.
The Ideal Person:
- We are looking for a Branch Manager from within the construction industry
- Are you driven to carve out a career with one of the biggest construction companies in the world?
- Any exteriors and/or roofing product knowledge would be a huge advantage, although this is not necessary
- Strong team ethic is critical
Consultant: Sarah Dimmock
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies. Our consultants specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Medical, and Business Solutions sectors. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job