MBA are working alongside a prestigious client with an outstanding reputation across the UK within the Banking & Finance industry. This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to continue in branch management but with new challenges and career development opportunities.
They choose their staff as carefully as they design their products and pride themselves on having a diverse team of specialists that share a common quality - a passion for excellent customer service.
As an investors in people Gold Award winner, they offer full training and support in order for you to be a success in the role, working for a committed and caring employer.
Who you are
You are an experienced branch manager or assistant branch manager who is looking to further their career and be a part of an exciting transitional time for the business
You will be passionate about people and leading from the front, setting high standards for all of your team. Operationally, you will take ownership and responsibility for ensuring that your branch is fully equipped to reach all of its measures, which include service, getting things right first time, staff development and risk.
- Take the lead in ensuring high levels of customer service are achieved
- Support your team with a hands on coaching support role to ensure they achieve core branch and individual measures.
- Ensure the branch meets all, legislative, code of practice and internal control requirements.
- Ensure the communication of plans for the branch to staff in a timely, positive manner and that staff understand, and are supported, to deliver them.
You’re great at
- Strong communication and development skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and planning and organising skills.
- Building Trust and relationships with customers, staff and the wider community network
- Be an experienced manager within branch based financial services
- Be driven to inspire a large team with evidence of high standards of customer service and achieving individual measures.
- Using your experience and your team's understanding of your local community, you will deliver the right services to your customers all of the time!
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Childcare scheme and vouchers
- Wellbeing programme
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job