This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
£20 to £25K depending on experience
OTE - £45 to £50K plus a range of incentives
Car – Unbranded Audi A3 / BMW 1 Series
HOURS; 8.30 to 18.30 Monday to Friday and every other Saturday 9 - 4
The Branch Manager ensures that customer service is at the heart of the branch and every client of the branch goes away as a ‘raving fan’. They hold overall responsibility for delivering branch KPI targets and agreed income, cost and profit budgets, through the management and support of all sales related activities within their branch including;
• Driving the lettings process; attracting, winning and retaining business to grow market share whilst representing and promoting the company’s brand values and core beliefs as well as demonstrating our core competencies and behaviours.
• Delivering service to create Raving Fans.
• Operating policies, processes and systems in line with company standards.
• Engaging and building relationships with branch managers across all divisions and businesses.
• Manages colleagues and their performance through regular 1:1’s, reviews and morning meetings. Main Responsibilities • Delivering a service that creates ‘Raving Fans’
• Ensure resources are aligned to the needs of the team
• Liaise with administrators to ensure properties are advertised correctly and the Lettings process runs smoothly and efficiently
• Support and promote the maximisation of referrals across businesses
• Measure results and report on KPIs and budget performance, driving market share
• Build, manage and lead an effective branch team
• Influence a result through effective team management, action planning and delivery of the plan
• Analyse and problem solve issues with team and senior managers
• Create a positive and proactive working environment
• Represent and promote the company’s core beliefs
• Be open, honest and act with integrity at all times
• Ensure Health & Safety of all colleagues and all reporting is carried out in compliance with legislation and company policies and procedures
• Proven track record of success in the Lettings Industry
• Previous management experience is essential
• Hold a full, valid, driving licence
• GCSE Grade C or above (or equivalent)
• Respectful, passionate about the work we do
• Good verbal communication, self-confident & persuasive
• Customer focussed and results orientated
• Looks for new and better ways to do things
• Logical and systematic
PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU LIVE WITHIN A COMMUTABLE DISTANCE OF THIS LOCATION.
Please note your CV will be reviewed against the vacancy criteria and we will contact you within one week if we wish to progress your application any further.
Copperfield Recruitment Ltd are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy and are an equal opportunities employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job