Branch Hire Desk Administrator - Northampton
My client a Construction Company Supplier based in Northampton is looking to recruit a Branch Administrator to support the depot.
The role is to be one of the focal points within the depot for customers/clients who are seeking hire and sale solutions locally.
This is a good opportunity to join an established and well-recognised company who supply non-mechanical plant and access equipment to the building and construction sector.
· Answering incoming calls to take on hires/off hires.
· Deal with hire desk processes, order processing, scheduling.
· Develop close customer working relationships with existing customers and new clients.
· Provide high levels of customer service at all times.
· Following company policies and procedures.
· Managing stock systems and liaising with other depots regarding stock movements.
· Raising orders to suppliers
· To raise and attach purchase orders with relevant paperwork
· Assure accuracy on all branch administration.
· Investigate and resolve any customer queries raised either direct or via the credit control department.
· Purchasing of products / services required for the yard and transport departments (e.g. Fuel, PPE, Clothing etc), and administering the purchase order ledger.
What we would like our candidate to have…
· Experience of the plant administration within the construction industry or plant hire industry.
· Able to work from 8am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday
· Great communication skills?
· Are you both reliable & punctual, with a professional attitude towards your work?
Salary: £19,500 - £21,000
If you are suitable for this role please send your CV to Tracy via this link
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job