Branch General Manager required by Specialist - High Value Transport services provider in Plymouth.
Your primary objective is to manage cross functional teams on site, ensuring demanding service levels are continuously achieved whilst maintaining compliance and quality standards, driving efficiency, revenue and margin enhancements at all times.
Additional responsibilities -
- Leadership of cross functional management team (warehouse, transport, sales, CS, H&S, admin)
- Monitor staff productivity through bespoke KPI framework
- Creation and implementation of robust site based succession planning framework
- Control site budget / P&L
- Support customer service, admin, site finance team
- Training and development of staff, including regular performance reviews (unionised environment)
We are seeking candidates who are able to demonstrate successful and progressive track record in leading depot / branch / site operations, customer service and sales teams.
Candidate specification -
- Exceptional leadership, motivation and people management skills
- Recruitment, appraisal and investigation experience
- Performance management experience (unionised)
- Sales support and key customer account management
- Strong commercial and communication skills
- P&L budget management
- Keen on career progression and self development
- Degree / CPC (advantageous)
Our client is a market leading transport services provider that is able to offer genuine career progression opportunities to its employees worldwide.
- General Manager
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'