Due to their continued growth this FTSE 250 organisation is looking to recruit a Branch Development Manager to account manage and oversee approximately 50 of their branches in the central London region. This is a field based role where you will be out on the road 4-5 days per week liaising with internal and external stakeholders to develop and enhance the performance of each branch.
Reporting into the National BDM Team Manager you will be responsible for:
- Branch sales training, coaching and development
- Branch marketing and merchandising - work with the central Marketing Team to ensure pre-defined marketing plan initiatives are delivered on time and rolled out effectively to all branches
- Branch community development, working with branches to develop new and existing relationships with local businesses to offer legal services and other product propositions
- Project implementation - roll out new initiatives and products into the branch network
- Attend monthly and bi monthly meetings within the branch network and Head Office to discuss Branch Development projects, objectives and activities, discuss progress and agree actions
- Identify areas for continuous improvement
- Deliver presentations to groups of branch staff and managers to brief them on the launch of new products and services
Branch Development Manager - Person Profile
- Excellent people skills and strong account management and relationship building skills
- Background in coaching and training
- Experience of managing a large number of retail accounts at various locations
- An eye for marketing and the ability to spot new opportunities
- Ability to train and coach individuals and groups
- Excellent presentation skills
- Well developed PC skills: Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Internet Explorer.
Branch Development Manager - Benefits
- 28-35K plus car or car allowance
- Laptop and mobile phone
- 25 days holiday
- Pension (4% matched)
- Bupa (individual)
This role is a fantastic opportunity for someone who enjoys being out on the road and is a real people person.
- Account Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'