2 days per week (job share)
£16,575 (pro rata) plus commission and bonus
Netbox Recruitment Ltd are working in partnership with a national organisation who are recognised as an Investor in People.
This is a varied and rewarding opportunity, where the Branch Receptionist will be responsible for:-
- Reception duties, welcoming customers into the branch
- Booking appointments, selling the service to new and existing customers
- Calling warm customer enquiries to book appointments for a health checks
- Upselling and cross-selling products by giving information - not pressure selling
- Offering excellent customer service at all times
- Taking payments, updating records, always looking for sales opportunities
- Covering other branches in the area as necessary
To be successful in the Receptionist role you will have:-
- Excellent communication and 1st class customer service skills
- Experience in generating and booking appointments or working to sales targets
- An outgoing personality, eager to help
- Experience of working with the public, in a customer service, receptionist or sales-based setting
In return, you will receive: -
- Basic salary plus commission & bonuses
- An incentive scheme
- Ongoing training and professional development as the organisation are a recognised Investor in People
- Convenient working hours 9am-5pm, 2 days per week, (NO WEEKENDS! OR OVERTIME REQUIRED)
My client has evolved into one of the UK's largest providers of specialist healthcare, helping over 30,000 clients each year. In 2017 they were accredited with a silver Investor in People award.
If you would like to join a company that offer a great benefits package, salary and commission coupled with learning and development opportunities then please apply as soon as possible.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'