Townends Estate Agents is the largest company within the Badger Holdings group of property specialists. Townends operates from prime high street branch locations covering West and South West London, Surrey, Middlesex and North Hampshire, offering a traditional sales and lettings service. We are also proud to offer all clients a complete property solution, including conveyancing, surveys and valuations, financial services, property maintenance and refurbishment.
We are currently looking to recruit additional Branch Co-ordinators to further strengthen our BC hub based at our main Badger Holdings head office in Byfleet, Surrey.
Roles and responsibilities
The BC Hub works cohesively to provide administrative support to the sales and lettings teams across our branch network.
Responsibilities will include:
- Building effective relationships with head office colleagues and our branch employees
- Prepare letters/mailshots/canvassing material as required and liaise with the central marketing function where necessary
- Ensure that all on market files are complete and up to date, taking responsibility for ensuring all required information and documentation is obtained in order to remain compliant
- To ensure all business generating and marketing strategies are in place and utilised
- To assist in the weekly figures reporting
- Support branch management to ensure the branch runs effectively and efficiently
- Ad hoc reception duties
You must be extremely well presented with confident, articulate and strong verbal and written communications skills. High attention to detail is key. You should be resilient and able to follow clear instruction and follow clear guidelines set as company standard. You should be a team player but able to take accountability and ownership for things yourself. You must be able to work at pace and to be able to prioritise workloads according to business demands and changes that may occur throughout the day.
Occasional travel across the branch network will also be required so the ideal candidate will hold a valid UK driving licence.
Please be aware that a range of administrative tests will need to be undertaken as part of the interview process. Full references will be taken.
If you enjoy recognition and strive to be the best at everything that you do then this is the perfect opportunity to join a hugely successful and expanding business that both rewards and recognises excellence.
- Administrative Duties
- Communication Skills
- Organisational Skills
- Sales Administration
- Written Correspondence
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job