Branch Business Trainee - Electrical Wholesale - Stockport
One of the biggest names in the electrical wholesale industry is offering the opportunity for a sociable and enthusiastic individual to join their team. If you have some industry experience and want to progress your career with this market leader, take a look! On offer is a highly sociable, modern and bright working environment as well as an uncapped bonus and bespoke training from industry experts.
You will be working for a group that offers outstanding opportunities for ambitious individuals to work in a rewarding commercial environment. Employing over 4,500 people and with the annual turnover exceeding £1 billion, the company continues to grow through acquisitions and the high-quality service they provide their clients. They pride themselves on building long-lasting relationships with their customers, suppliers, and employees.
In this Internal Sales role, you will:
- Receive excellent training
- Be mentored by an experienced Branch Manager
- Provide excellent service to the branch's customer base
- Represent the business in a confident and professional manner
- Communicate effectively with different departments within the business
- Advise clients on the best solution available to meet their requirements
- Assist on the trade counter when required
You will receive an initial starting salary of up to £22,000 plus:
- An uncapped bonus, linked to your performance and that of your branch
- The opportunity to progress to a key role within the business
- Mentoring and support from a strong and friendly team and manager
- Optional membership of the excellent company pension scheme
To be successful in this Internal Sales role, you should have:
- Some electrical wholesale knowledge
- Motivation and the ability to work in a challenging, fast-paced environment
- Confidence in speaking on the phone
- Great communication skills
- The ability to learn quickly
Don't miss out, apply today!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"