Branch Assistant - Graham: The Plumbers' Merchant - Kendal, Cumbria
Graham are a part of Saint-Gobain - Winners of 'TOP EMPLOYER UK AND GLOBAL 2016, 2017 and 2018'
Do you have the drive and motivation to influence a team to really make a difference? If the answer is 'Yes' we may just be the right fit for each other! We're currently looking for a Branch Assistant to join our Graham Kendal team. At Graham, we pride ourselves on giving our customers the best possible service, but that can only happen if we have people with the right attitude working for us.
As a Branch Assistant with Graham, you will:
- Be involved in the running of an increasingly busy branch. This position is extremely varied and will cover sales, administration and manual handling duties.
- Communicate with customers both face to face and over the phone handling various queries and taking orders.
- Work in the warehouse helping to unload deliveries, pick goods for customers, and organise deliveries from suppliers.
- Be out on the road delivering goods to our customers, so a full UK driving licence is essential.
So if you…
- Take pride in delivering excellent customer service and building relationships with internal and external customers.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Can demonstrate the ability to work to deadlines and without close supervision.
- Display a great level of negotiation skills with internal and external customers.
- Possess a forklift license (would be an advantage however full training will be provided).
…we may just be the right fit for each other.
We also offer some fantastic benefits, including:
- 31 days holiday (including bank holidays).
- Working for a company who have won "TOP GLOBAL EMPLOYER 2017 & 2018".
- A defined contribution pension scheme.
- Flexible Holiday buy-sell scheme (allowing up to 3 days holiday to be bought or sold).
- As an employee, you are automatically covered by the Saint-Gobain Life Assurance Scheme.
- Staff discounts on high street and leisure activities and various other benefits.
If you're up for a new challenge, we would love to hear from you!
Saint-Gobain encourage and welcome diverse applications AND ARE COMMITTED TO SUCCESS THROUGH OUR DIVERSE COLLEAGUE COMMUNITY. We're committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of ethnicity, colour, race, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, neurodiversity, taste in music, fashion sense or any other characteristic that makes you unique. If you have a disability or special need that requires support or adjustments to working or interview arrangements, please let us know.
On occasion we need to close advertisements earlier than expected, we therefore strongly encourage you to make your application promptly to avoid disappointment.
AGENCY? Please note that we have our own recruitment marketing and search functions alongside an already agreed set of agency partners and will not accept any third party CV's/Applications from anyone unless invited to do so. Saint-Gobain accepts no responsibility for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
GDPR - You will find information on our privacy notice here: http://applicantdataprivacy/
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'