Branch Assistant 87083
Adecco have an exciting opportunity for a Branch Assistant in Exeter to join a successful global industrial distributor, who value their staff and offer great benefits such as pension, life assurance, 25 days holiday plus statutory bank holidays.
Hours: Monday - Friday 7.30am -4:30pm/ 5.00pm
- Proactively sell to both existing and new customers in order to meet and exceed sales and margin targets, and to continually work to build and develop the customer base at their branch
- Flexible to carry out various roles and duties in the branch including Stores, Telesales and Trade Counter Sales
- Relief Driver for Van deliveries
- To process orders from incoming goods to dispatch
- To handle customer queries
- To contribute to the team in terms of sales action plans and customer development
- Provide the highest possible levels of both service and quality for our Customers, and performance for the Company
- To keep minimum operational standards - to ensure housekeeping standards are maintained
- To sell promoted products to customers.
It would be great to see candidates with:
- Preferred experience of contracting and/or industrial electrical products
- It would be preferential, but not essential, to have business to business or trade experience.
- Has worked in a customer service environment
- Has a good knowledge of the electrical industry, competitors, suppliers etc.
Adecco is an equal opportunities employer .If you do not hear from one of our consultants within 7 days of applying for this role, please assume you have been unsuccessful in this instance. Your CV will be kept on file and you will be considered for future vacancies that match your skills.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser
- Sales assistant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'