Company - Leading construction services company.
Job Title - Branch Administrator
Hours - 9am-5.30pm Monday to Friday
Location - South Birmingham
Salary - £17k - £20k / annum + benefits
We have and exciting opportunity for a branch administrator to work for a national company that supply equipment and services into the construction industry. The client is looking for an enthusiastic, organised and flexible all-rounder to work in a busy office.
The main parts of the role include:
- Sale invoicing and price checking
- Hire job price checking
- Yard and transport time sheet processing
- Customer query resolution
- Admin support to sales desk
- Reporting into the Depot Manager.
- Good IT skills
- 2-3 years office experience in a busy varied environment
- You must be reliable, punctual and enthusiastic
- You must be well organised.
- The successful candidate will need to be self-motivated and proactive.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Excellent telephone manner
- Team player
We welcome approaches from candidates interested in administrator, customer support, customer services, customer service administrator and sales administrator vacancies.
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Order Processing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'