Branch Administrator required for a well-established client in Maidenhead. To start ASAP!
Salary negotiable depending on experience
You must have a positive, proactive and 'can-do' attitude with the ability to use your initiative to ensure the smooth running of the Branch at all times, even in the absence of the Manager. This is a busy and varied role and could be a really good opportunity for someone.
The role will encompass all areas of the business including admin, warehouse, reception, finance and customer service.
Key duties to include:
- Banking cash and cheques, completing cash sheets, generating reports, sales analysis (lost business etc.) and other standard company admin tasks
- Answering the phone, taking orders and answering customer queries, sales invoicing, and sales order entry, issuing and processing quotations, calling customers to increase product range, supporting the manager and to deal with other sales related issues.
- Maintaining and improving the data base - i.e. sales orders and special prices entering and deletions.
- Book in stock daily, Review stock levels, raise purchase orders and deal with suppliers (for chasing, price and product info) Liaising with Head Office as necessary.
- Deal with customers at the trade counter, pick and pack customer orders, ensure all working areas are clean and tidy. Liaising with warehouse staff to ensure duties and tasks are performed to company deadlines and standards.
Key skills and knowledge required:
- Previous admin and customers service essential (some training will be provided for the right candidate)
- Previous supervisory experience
- Previous work within a manufacturers or wholesalers ideal
- Must be physically fit as some heavy lifting/moving may be involved
Please note that we will only contact those candidates that we assess as suitable for the positions we have currently available based on their experience, training and skills that they identify. If you do not hear from us within 5 working days from your registration, please accept our apologies but we are unable to help you on this occasion.
Bucks and Berks Recruitment is an equal opportunities employment agency and employment business that is serious about its compliance with legislation. Bucks and Berks is acting as an Employment Agency in relationship to this role (if the vacancy is for a permanent position) or is acting as a Recruitment Business in relationship to this role (if the role is for a temporary position).
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job