We are looking for a new team member to join our team here at 1st Choice Staff Recruitment.
Responsible for meeting and greeting candidates coming in to register and answering the phone;
no two days are the same.
Daily duties will also include:
- Preparation of assignment and interview details
- Assisting with preparation of temporary payroll once trained
- Posting jobs online
- Updating candidate information onto a database
- Dealing with incoming email correspondence
- Working closely with the temporary and permanent desk to help resource candidates for jobs
The successful candidate will need to be:
- Organised and able to follow procedure
- Computer literate to include Microsoft Office
- A TEAM PLAYER
- Friendly and approachable
- Pro-active and able to work under own initiative
If you would like to know more, please call me for an informal chat – Liz
Or email your CV to
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days we’re sorry you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this stop you applying for other positions you may be suitable for. Good Luck!
1st Choice Staff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and acts as both an Employment Agency & Business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job