The Cordant Group is a £800+ million business and is recognised nationally as the UK's people solutions provider of choice. Operating with transparency, integrity, passion and innovation across all industry sectors, this role will open many opportunities for anyone seeking to fulfill ambitious career aspirations.
As an Administrator within Cordant People you will be required to provide effective and
comprehensive administration support to the branch team to support in our desire to provide
the highest service levels and business growth.
You will be expected to provide exceptional customer service to all stakeholders including
customers where relationships will be continually developed. You will ensure complete
compliance to Company policy and procedures and in addition will live and breathe the
It is expected you have the ability and desire to support the wider Cordant People business
along with other Cordant Recruitment brands where necessary and always present a
professional, proficient and proactive image and level of support to your branch and the
- Positively represent the Company by greeting all visitors, candidates and clients in a
professional and efficient manner.
- Communicate key information accurately and feedback promptly to relevant
- Lifecycle management of worker files and records including registrations, uploading
data to relevant systems, eligibility, typing of CV's, holiday requests, timesheet
processing and termination request processing, AWR Compliance, and support with
availability lists of workers free for work.
- Maintain all general correspondence, client packs and application packs within
- Efficiently check payroll and client specific reports and where necessary rectifying
- Take accurate and detailed meeting notes and maintain paper trails of documentation
to ensure performance, audit and knowledge share is exceptional.
- Resolve first line mobile worker queries.
- Develop, maintain and sustain full compliance and understanding to both legal and
company frameworks promoting safe, consistent and compliant working practices
- Maintain stock levels of branch stationery and PPE.
- Provide business support to the branch, i.e resourcing if required
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact and communicate with
stakeholders at all levels projecting a positive demeanor at all times.
- Exceptional attention to detail, data input and ability to analyse information.
- Ability to adapt and realign focus with the desire to acquire new skills with ease.
- Ability to acknowledge and understand when to escalate matters to line manager.
- Proficient IT Skills, working within both Microsoft and Google platforms.
- Previous administration experience.
- Experience within a Sales/Customer Services or Recruitment consultancy environment working within a team
- Ability to work unsupervised and promptly respond to requests.
- Ability to adequately prioritise a busy and demanding workload, achieving both short
and long term deadlines without management interference / support.
- Proven ability to foresee problems to prevent them happening and work compliantly
within legal frameworks.
If this opportunity grabs your interest then you can apply via the button below or by emailing me directly at If you wish for further information about this role or a confidential conversation in the first instance you can contact Lydia Hill on or find me on LinkedIn.
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Admin/ administrator/ administration/ customer service/ resourcing/ recruitment