Branch Administrator - Washrooms Services
£18,000 plus quarterly branch bonus of up to £1400 per annum.
Initial Washrooms, part of Rentokil Initial, is one of the UK’s leading providers of washroom, hygiene and floorcare services. Not the most glamourous of products but certainly an essential for ALL businesses.
We are seeking a customer-focused, personable and outgoing individual to join our Brentord branch as a Branch Administrator.
You will be supporting the Service Managers and business operations whilst contributing to the development of an efficient service centre environment. You will be using IT business systems, constantly working to improve the quality and efficiency of the branch’s level of customer service.
As the Branch Administrator, you will be responsible for:
- Assisting various Service Managers, coordinating contact call centre tasks and other customer-related information
- Working as part of the overall service support team to ensure all work is completed to the required deadlines
- Identifying substandard customer service issues and report deficiencies to the line manager
- Contributing to daily tasks including, answering calls, performing various administrative support tasks, keying of contracts and filing
- Communicating relevant data to the service centre management team.
We are looking for you to hold the following attributes:
- Possess previous administrative experience with good IT skills and be a proficient user of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Be versatile; both a good team player and able to use own initiative whilst under pressure
- Hold a professional and confident telephone manner with a strong ability to develop and maintain excellent relationships with the internal and external touch-points.
We offer you a basic of £18,000+ quarterly branch bonuses, dependent on the team's performance, up to£1,400per annum!
In return, not only will you have a career which is interesting and challenging, you will also be joining an organisation that recognises success and ensures that each colleague has a structured career path and the tools available to achieve the progression they are looking for.
Rentokil Initial are an equal opportunities employer and are committed to creating a diverse working environment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job