Branch Administrator - LEEDS
£16,320 + Bonus
Looking for more than just a job? If you’re looking for a challenging role in an exciting business then Rentokil is the company for you. A truly global company with a passion for delivering outstanding service to our customers, Rentokil has been leading the way in the Pest, Specialist Hygiene and Property Care Business for over 80 years. We are always looking for the right people to join us to make sure we continue to lead the way into the future.
Our colleagues are our most important asset. At Rentokil we offer a positive work environment, attractive terms and conditions, a competitive remuneration package, industry leading training, continuous development opportunities and career progression.
Initial Medical Services is a high service, profitable business and is a market leader in the collection and disposal of clinical, hazardous and offensive waste streams. Our markets include dentists, GP’s, nursing homes to name a few. We are a truly national company with a network of seven Branches spanning the country.
We are looking for a professional and efficient team member to join us in an Administrator post within the LEEDS branch.
The role includes the following responsibilities, the list is not exhaustive
- Provide efficient operations of all Administration for the Branch
- Maintain all filing,archive and records within the Branch
- Data input to the systems accurately
- Answer all queries and log on systems
- Ensure health and safety is adhered to at all times
- Be professional and courteous at all times
- Collation and distribution of post
- Processing of contracts accurately and efficiently
- Assist with month end programs
- Telephone monitoring and answering of calls
- Collate sales figures as required
- Pass all information and messages on to appropriate team members
We are looking for candidates with the following skills to take on the role:
- Good customer service experience
- Impeccable administration skills
- Competent use of IT
- Professional and approachable
- Data entry skills
To find out more about the Rentokil Initial family, please visit
Rentokil Initial are an equal opportunities employer and are committed to creating a diverse working environment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job