Nurseplus Andover are looking for a Branch Administrator to join our busy team.
Nurseplus is a leading recruitment agency providing quality qualified and non-qualified care and support staff to healthcare establishments from our network of 58 branches throughout the UK. Come and work for a rapidly growing company with opportunities to advance and develop with our internal support. Nurseplus is an award-winning employer who featured in the Recruiter 'Fast 50’ companies in the UK for 2017. Our business philosophy is to make a positive difference to people’s lives, whether this be through our clients, workers or colleagues, we want to promote our core value which is that things are "Better together" when working with/for Nurseplus.
Duties will include:
- Assisting the branch manager
- Ensuring full compliance with CQC, other statutory legislation and contractual requirements
- Assistance with the entire recruitment process which will include carrying out interviews, DBS processing and reference checking etc.
- Setting up of staff files
- Printing and organising monthly reports
- Providing reports and information to the branch manager as required
- The ordering of stationary and uniforms
Key attributes/experience would include:
- Good interpersonal skills
- The ability to communicate at all levels
- Effective time management and organisational skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Computer literate in Microsoft word, excel and outlook
- Excellent organisational skills/administration skills
Please send your CV today and a member of our team will be in contact shortly.
(All successful applications will be responded to within 2 weeks)
Nurseplus is an equal opportunity employer EB (Agy)
- Computer Literate
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Word
- Time Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job