Team Brain Injury Support are currently recruiting for dynamic and motivated support workers to support our client who lives with her mum and brother in Fareham in their family home.
This can be part time or full time.
Days 7am - 4pm or 4pm - 10pm
Our client is a 29 year old female who acquired her injury in 2006 which has caused general weakness and poor balance, memory and cognitive deficits.
This role includes personal care, manual handling and support with activities and rehabilitation.
Team Brain Injury Support provide care and support for clients who have an acquired brain injury. We see our staff as specialists within their role that are dedicated and professional in their approach to the work they do, to support our clients with often-complex needs. All of our clients are individuals, and have varying social needs with 24/7 support.
Our support workers perform exceptional value of care to the people we support in their own homes to live the lives they choose by supporting them with their everyday life. We are looking for Support Workers who are outgoing, have an enthusiastic and passionate approach to support.
Responsibilities will include:
- Take an active approach in the service users rehabilitation programs
- Support with planning and organising daily/weekly and monthly activities
- Promoting the service user’s independence
- Working closely with other support staff
- To identify and accurately communicate and record any observed changes
- Support and assisting with personal care needs.
- Administering Medication
- The ideal candidate:
- Must be a car driver with a full clean driving license and a car.
- Must have at least 6-12 months experience in care
- You must be able to provide at least 2 professional references over a 3-year period
- Agree to have a clean and enhanced DBS check completed at a cost of £44.00 which is to be met by the employee if you are not registered to the DBS update service
- Regular contact from your Area Manager and Care Coordinator
- The equivalent of 25 days paid holiday per year (pro rota)
- A Nurse lead approach for all clinical needs
- Monthly rotas
- Full 24/7 on call service 365 days a year
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job