Principal Resourcing are currently seeking to appoint a qualified Primary teacher to work in one of our partnership schools in the Bradford LA. This school will provide a supportive and progressive environment. The role will commence February 2018 and will be on regular post. The role is to work 2.5 days per week teaching Year 6 Booster Classes till May H/T . The successful candidate will be responsible for all planning, teaching and assessments involved with the role.
We currently have a large demand for this role and have regular work on a daily basis.
What you will require:
- Relevant Qualifications (QTS / Degree for Unqualified teachers)
- Very Good classroom control
- A track record of demonstrating a strong ability to teach to Ofsted standards
- The ability to carry out planning and assessment
- A Commitment to develop the personalities, talents and abilities of all students
- A confident and positive approach to working with children
- The ability to be a proactive team member, committed to raising standards and achievement
- An enthusiasm to learn and develop professionally
- A passion for education within your subject
- A willingness and enthusiasm to commit to the expectations of the role and a desire to contribute to extra-curricular responsibilities
What we offer:
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with many CPD courses available
- A stimulating and supportive working and learning environment
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- Recommend a friend Bonus
- A wealth of Education Experience in branch to provide you with industry knowledge, career advice and CV assistance
In the last academic year:
94% of our Candidates were very happy with the work which we provided them with. 97% of our candidates rated our service as excellent.
Principal Resourcing are an equal opportunities employer.
Principal Resourcing is an Education Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act 2003.
Principal Resourcing is committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references.
Please apply now with your CV and our team will be in touch with you shortly. We look forward to hearing from you.
Please note that if you have not heard from us within two weeks your application may have been unsuccessful
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job