This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic sales driven, individual with exceptional customer service skills to join our expanding Client Service Executive Team.
This varied role involves upselling, resolving queries and managing inbound calls.
As a Client Service Executive, you will need to:
- Manage inbound calls, liaising with customer and clients; cross selling and upselling the full range of Chancellors services
- Build strong client relationships and consistently provide exceptional client service
- Have a polite and confident telephone manner and be able to communicate details effectively
- Generate business opportunity referrals and book appointments where necessary for Chancellors Group offices
- Handle first line enquiries in accordance to company policy and escalate to the relevant department where required.
- Ensure branch teams and regional managers are briefed on matters that arise where further action is needed
The ideal candidate will:
- Have excellent communication skills both spoken and written
- Be motivated and enthusiastic at all times
- Be able to work effectively within a team
- Have previous sales or customer service experience
- Display high standards of service and presentation
- Demonstrate the ability to hit and exceed targets.
- Have a pro-active and can do approach
- Stay calm and positive under pressure
In return, you can expect to receive:
- Continuous exciting career and personal development opportunities
- Competitive salary package
- Quarterly and annual incentive trips for our top performers
- Full training and development from Company Directors with regular mentoring
- A paid day off for your birthday after successful pass of probation
- Increasing holiday entitlement from 2 years' service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job