Who are we?
Born out of a love for lingerie, nightwear, swimwear and all things romantic, Boux Avenue brings traditional service, superior fit and outstanding quality to a modern and beautiful setting.
Customer’s in-store will experience a luxurious shopping haven, where they can receive free bra-fittings and fitting rooms with 3 different light settings and an intercom to communicate with the fitting experts.
No matter what your age, size or style, Boux Avenue is an inclusive brand for everybody. Available in sizes 28-40, A-G cups and sizes 6-18. With an unrivalled eye for detail and passion for customer service, Boux Avenue is your ultimate destination whether you’re looking for everyday essentials or something a little sexier.
What are we looking for?
Our brand vision is to be the leading lingerie & nightwear experts in the UK market. As we evolve our business into a design-led brand, we currently have some really exciting opportunities across senior level to design level roles. You will work closely with the Buying team and suppliers to translate our collections into a truly considered and unique Boux Avenue handwriting, to ensure we excite and desire our customer. These roles at Boux Avenue promise a fast-paced, fun, innovative and challenging working environment.
What skills do you need?
- 6-8 years of technical bra design
- Knowledge in the lingerie sector and a passion for designing and developing bras and lingerie
- Strong ability to design statement collections to a specific brief or persona
- A strong understanding of Global trend & Colour forecasting
- Ability to translate from catwalk trends into creating clear commercial bra & lingerie collections in-line with our feminine, beautiful Boux Avenue’s brand DNA
- Highly skilled in Specification technical packs for the suppliers
- Strong understanding of customer and competitive markets
- Developing the product strategy in-line with the Buying & Merchandising teams through seasonal workshop sessions
- Continuous product development from concept, designs, to final production with buyers and suppliers to evolve product and satisfy our customer
- Strong understand in lace fabrications, colour and trend concepts
- A considered eye for detail, a very strong understanding of technical design, bra construction and new shapes
- Time management, working closely with the critical path making sue collections are out on time
- Ability to range build creating strong storytelling in-store
- Strong quick response to emerging trends
- Coach and develop more junior members
- International travel, supplier and inspirational trips required
What are we looking for?
- Relevant Bras and lingerie product experience required
- Fashion or Lingerie degree
- Strong understanding of emerging trends and new shapes for the lingerie sector
- Creative thinker and ability to story-tell through collections
- Mac skilled including Photoshop and Illustrator
- Ability to translate trends and designs into our Boux Avenue handwriting and customer
- Strong communication skills at all levels, ability to communicate confidently and passionately at all levels
- Ability to work in under pressure and to a fixed critical path
- Great team work and passion to develop skills
Are there any benefits?
In return you will be offered a competitive salary, good holiday entitlement, fun working environment with regular social events and some great benefits including generous discounts across the brands within Theo Paphitis Retail Group.
Please note that due to the high volume of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted. If you have not heard from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful at this time. Do keep your eye on our website for any suitable roles in future and apply accordingly.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'