Business Process Developer - £35k - Permanent - Leeds
Search IT is currently looking for a Business Process Developer to be based in Leeds on a permanent basis for Nationwide Law Firm.
* Maintain existing in house developed bespoke case management system
* Create new system developments, including workflow, data capture and applicable rules and quality control
* Create new documents as required
* Assist in the process of loading new business, as well as on boarding new clients, creating system customisations as required
* Document new developments and adhere to change control processes
Skills/Requirements for the Business Process Developer:
* Previous experience of working with case or workflow management systems
* Experience of working with Microsoft SQL and TSQL features
* Strong documentation and process driven characteristics
* Experience of working in an Agile environment
* Knowledge of other programming languages such as VBA
* Understanding of software development and database design
You will be involved with transforming business process models into case management system workflows. To do this you'll be liaising with key business contacts seeking to build processes into effective, innovative workflows that are designed to deliver efficiencies.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job