Boyswear Graphic Designer
An exciting opportunity for a Boyswear Graphic Designer to join a fantastic supplier of garments to both retail and trade, working with high street retailers and supermarket brands. They are looking for a talented candidate who has an intimate knowledge and experience of high street logo design.
- Designing graphics for Boyswear.
- You will be responsible for seasonal, trend and themed graphics/prints .
- You will have a genuine interest and awareness of current and forecasted fashion trends, colours, fabrics and embellishments.
- This will be maintained through your research on the internet, comparative shopping and trade shows.
- Responsible for the design of commercial options and co-ordinated print ranges dependent upon our customer needs.
- Work closely with the Account Managers and Sales Team including attending presentations to Buyers.
- Process customer artwork for sampling.
- In depth knowledge of fashion trends.
- Be trend driven and have the experience to both spot and interpret in a commercial and creative manner.
- Commercial handwriting suited specifically to Boyswear from toddler to teen.
- Graphic Design NOT just all over print design experience is essential.
Tagged Resources Limited acts as an employment agency. We have 25 years of Recruitment and Industry experience, working with Retail and Supply Chain markets and have various positions available. If this vacancy does not suit your experience and you are looking for a suitable role please look at our website or follow us on social networking sites. All are updated on a daily basis.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'