- To co-ordinate all venue box office and ticketing activities.
- To contribute to the effective running of the business.
- To provide a high level of customer service at all times to both customers and clients.
- To proactively contribute to the maintenance of good relations with promoters and event staff to ensure the smooth running of events.
- To provide administration support to the General Manager and Management team.
- To be responsible for compliance with all company policies and procedures.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Ensuring the smooth running of the venue Box Office.
- Confirming shows and ticket allocations as necessary and ensuring that all events are set up and managed accurately and run smoothly.
- Processing ticket printing requirements for promoters to ensure all ticket stock is provided to all agents in a timely fashion.
- Ensuring that ticket allocations are fulfilled & monitored.
- Processing and logging all accessibility bookings and working with partners to ensure high quality service for customers with access needs.
- Liaising with the Ticketmaster Account Manager for Ticketmaster operation and system matters, including the correct reporting of all system errors and software bugs.
- Liaising with Ticketmaster IT in regards the smooth running of the Access Manager scanner system.
- Training and scheduling day-time and night-time box office relief and providing a box office rota maintaining the required staffing levels.
- Providing promoters with guest list assistance as needed.
- Working evening and weekend shifts including national holidays as and when required.
- Ensuring that all monies are reconciled with the Ticketmaster system.
- Liaising with the social media coordinator to ensure the venue maximises ticket sales and provides relevant show information to customers.
- Covering social media activity as required.
- Representing the company as required.
- Carrying out any other reasonable duties that may arise
- Working knowledge of Ticketmaster Ticketing system or equivalent computerised ticketing system.
- Experience of cash handling.
- Excellent customer service skills and positive phone manner.
- Good organisational skills and ability to work under pressure.
- Significant previous experience in a similar role and environment, using a computerised Box Office/Ticketing system.
- Experience of leading and managing a team.
- Experience of working in a live music environment and good knowledge of the operation of a live music venue.
- In-depth knowledge of the needs and operation of a Box Office, its day-to-day running and the general requirements to satisfy customers & clients.
- Troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Flexible and positive 'can do’ approach. Working evening and weekend shifts including national holidays as and when required.
- An enthusiastic, motivated & willing team player.
- A passion for music & entertainment.
How to apply:
If your skills and experiences match that of this job description apply here today with a current CV including full employment and education information.
All roles at Live Nation Entertainment are subject to full background screening.
Please note due to high volume of applications for our roles we reserve the right to close all vacancies earlier than the advertised date without notice. To avoid disappointment please apply as soon as possible.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job