Company: Academy Music Group
Department: Venue Management
Location: O2 Academy Liverpool / Arts Club
Reports to: General Manager
Working hours: 40hrs per week (Mon - Sun)
Academy Music Group are recruiting for a Box Office Manager for O2 Academy Liverpool to take responsibility for and manage the Box Office & ticketing operations for O2 Academy Liverpool, Arts Club & Liverpool Guild of Students (LGoS)*
Academy Music Group is part of Live Nation Entertainment which is the largest live entertainment company in the world, consisting of five businesses: concert promotion and venue operations, sponsorship, ticketing solutions, e-commerce and artist management.
- To manage and maintain the box office and ticketing operation. Collate and report ticket sales and trends to management. To act as a central point for all relevant parties in regard to on sales, ticket allocations and movement in line with company policy and practices, furthermore to disseminate such information to relevant parties both internal and external.
- To act as a member of the venue management taking responsibility for the Box Office department and its financial performance. Liaising with venue & artist management, ticketing agents and departments, and to undertake any other duties that may be considered relevant to the successful on sale, management, and completion of events.
- To act as administrative support to the General Manager, assisting in the specific daily, weekly and monthly duties as agreed with him / her regarding events and the confirmation thereof.
- To act as the primary point of contact in regards to all matters relating to the box office operations for all relevant parties both internal and external. Including, but not exclusive to, ticketing agents, visiting parties, artist management, customers etc, and ensuring that strong professional links are maintained and further developed.
- In conjunction with the senior venue managers, ensure that all contractual obligations in relation to ticketing and events are met and adhered to by all parties.
- To ensure that the appropriate information in relation to any event is provided to all internal / external staff as required ensuring effective operations.
- To collate and report figures on a regular basis, ensuring that relevant information is directed towards the correct parties.
- To act with the utmost and absolute discretion in relation to confidential information.
- To maintain and further develop where necessary the box office team.
- To assist with the marketing of shows within the venue, in relation to working with ticket agents and promoters to help ensure that ticket sales are as strong as possible for each event.
- Liaise with Academy Music Group central ticketing ensuring that the business remains effective and efficient.
- To manage the ticketing and event box office for any AMG events at LGoS.
- To undertake any other duties that from time to time may be deemed reasonable.
- Experience in similar ticketing / box office environment
- Line management of staff and contractors.
- Administration and familiar with Excel & Office.
- Finance and cash handling.
- Basic understanding of H&S, risk assessment and general Health & Safety
- Excellent communicator.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to manage situations with tact and diplomacy
- Can identify problems and develop solutions.
- Enthusiastic about live music and clubs
- Shows confidence in dealing with wide ranging types of situations
- Able to work flexible hours
- Familiarity with ticketing software and general practices
- Marketing and promotion experience
- Live Music Venue working experience
- Microsoft Office
- Ticketing Systems
- Line Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'