First 2 Recruit is working on behalf of our client in Andover who are looking for an experienced Box Build Technician to join their team on a permanent basis. You will receive a salary of £19,125 per annum.
The Box Build Technician will be reporting to Production Manager /Production Supervisor. The purpose of the job is to be part of a multi-skilled team responsible for the building of completed Products, from sub-assemblies maintaining high standards of workmanship to IPCA 610.
• Educated to GCSE (O Level) standard
• Time spent in manufacturing environment, ideally electronics based
• Computer literate
• Desirable - Electronics qualification / training, Electronics based and or mechanical aptitude.
• Soldering, basic electronics.
PRIMARY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE BOX BUILD TECHNICIAN
• Build product to customer drawings/specifications
• Follow company procedures / work instructions
• Report and problems / issues to supervisor / manager
• Ensure all work is completed to specified levels of workmanship
• Ensure Health & Safety of self and colleagues
• Adhere to the Health and Safety requirements and regulations
• Adhere to the Company IT and Data policy
• Comply with the statutory requirements and regulations and Company requirements
• Carry out any other reasonable request which is for the benefit of the business
• Assist in the training of team members ensuring best practice standards are maintained
Note: This job description is not exhaustive and will be subject to periodic review. It may be amended to meet the changing needs of the business. The post-holder will be expected to participate in this process and we would aim to reach agreement on any changes.
To apply for the Box Build Technician send your CV
First 2 Recruit Ltd is an Employment Agency who provide permanent and fixed term contract services and an Employment Business who provide temporary services as defined under the Employment Agencies Act 1973. First 2 Recruit Ltd will collect the personal details which job seekers provide to us for the purposes of providing job seekers with work-finding services. In providing this service to job seekers we may need to transfer their personal details to our client companies.
First 2 Recruit Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to a policy of treating all its employees and job applicants equally regardless of race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, national origin, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, age or perceived age, marital or civil partnership status or disability.
This electronic message contains information that is confidential and termed "personal data" under the Data Protection Act 1998. This electronic message is intended for the use of the addressee(s) only. If you are not the intended addressee, any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this message is prohibited and may be unlawful. Disclosure to any party other than the addressee, whether inadvertent or otherwise is not intended to waive privilege or confidentiality.