Bovine AI Specialist - Lancashire
Do you have bovine reproductive experience or significant dairy experience, and are AI qualified? Are you motivated, passionate and understand the benefits of providing customers a daily service that's right first time, every time, rather than just in time or just about good enough? Would you like a long-term career rather than just a job?
If you think this could be you then read on...
Antony James Recruitment is supporting one of the UK's leading suppliers of bovine genetics. The award winning company brings innovation to breeding and offers a complete range of solutions to deliver improvement on farms. Founded in 1995, the company has since developed a global presence exporting services and products to more than 60 countries.
With a workforce of over 170 professional team members and substantial investment the company's future is very bright for both UK and International business growth.
Being very people orientated, the company strongly believes that investing in the right calibre of candidate is what makes their brand successful. They are a forward thinking and innovative organisation that listens to and values its people.
Their aim is to provide UK dairy farmers with world class genetics and reproductive services.
What is the role of a Precision Technician?
Reporting to the Precision Operations Manager and Area Team Leader. You will offer training, deliver a high quality, reproduction and breeding service. Providing expert advice and assisting customers in meeting reproductive objectives and developing the company's specialist service.
Tasks to include:
- Building effective relationships with customers to deliver a service that meets their breeding requirements
- Running an efficient service utilising the company's state-of-the-art heat detection system and whole herd management solution, to ensure accurate and timely artificial insemination of cattle
- Taking responsibility for your customers fertility data and herd reports
- Preparing reports and providing detailed action reports to customers and Team Leader
- Liaising with industry professionals such as Veterinarians and Nutritionists
What will I need to be considered for this Precision Technician vacancy?
- Be AI qualified, a good knowledge of animal husbandry, with the ability to understand and converse with industry professionals
- Professional and friendly attitude with excellent communication and rapport building skills
- Highly organised, diligent, self motivated and able to overcome challenges
- Must have a can do attitude and a proven team player, able to deliver the highest quality of service to your customers 365 days a year
- IT literacy
- Full UK (manual) driving licence essential
- Proven experience providing a high standard of artificial insemination services, in-depth reproductive technical knowledge, although full training will be provided for the right candidates
What will I receive in return?
- You will be joining a reputable business with a friendly culture where you'll be able to apply your expertise and skills, be encouraged and supported to further develop your career.
- Enhanced Benefits - 21 days annual leave increasing to 23 days after 12 months’ service and increasing to 25 days after 2 years’ service plus bank holidays
- Matching Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Long service awards
- Artificial Insemination
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'