You have taken the first step to becoming a part of one of the most exciting and innovative brands in the high street and online. Ryman trade from more than 200 stores nationwide and a very comprehensive on-line store.
We never underestimate how essential our colleagues are to keeping our business moving and growing. We are looking for people who are passionate about our products. You are what makes Ryman, and in return we do everything we can to make it a great place to work.
The Job: Boux Warehouse Manager
Location: Crewe Warehouse
Salary: Competitive Salary and Benefits
Contract Type:Full -Time Permanent
Contract Hours & Shift Pattern: 40 Hours per Week- 8 hours per day
WHO’S RIGHT FOR THE ROLE?
We are "Passionate about Retail" so we want people who are passionate about what they do, are resilient, flexible, good team players and good with detail. We’re also looking for a good mix of bright ideas and common sense and a strong work ethic.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Operational Management ensuring the Warehouse Operation is delivering to its committed SLAs
- Strategic Development focusing on improving the processes and operations to deliver efficiency and productivity improvements
- Colleague Performance Management & KPI Implementation
- Ensure Couriers Deliver their service within the agreed SLAs on both collections and Deliveries
- Maintain strong relationships with other Key Departments that serve/work with the Warehouse Department - IT, Merchandising, Training, Accounts, HR and Operations
- Work with Customer Service to ensure that the Customer receives excellent communications during the fulfilment process
- Support Department Team Managers
- Collate and complete weekly Payroll
- Provide weekly Operational and SLA Reports
- Maintain Packaging levels with Suppliers
- Develop Training Materials for New Starters
- Maintain Premises and report any issues with Head of Boux Logistics
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of current legal requirements
- Ensure the Warehouse is maintained to a clean, tidy & safe standard
WHAT WE WOULD LIKE TO SEE IN YOU
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Numeracy and an understanding of finance
- Knowledge of the legal requirements of operating a warehouse
- People management skills, including the ability to lead and motivate others, delegate work and explain ideas
- Planning and organising skills
- Ability to work as part of a Team
- Ability to inspire, motivate and lead a Team of people
- Analytical ability
- Initiative and decisiveness
- Technical and IT skills, particularly when it comes to database management and spreadsheets
- Problem-solving skills and the ability to work on a tactical and strategic level
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
QUALIFICATIONS AND/OR SKILLS REQUIRED
- Previous Management Experience in Warehouse Operations Role
- Experience of Managing a Team
- Dedicated, Tenacious, Proactive Team Player
- Strong Commitment to learning and development
- Confident, Friendly, Articulate, Enthusiastic, Honest, Reliable and Flexible. Able to work on own initiative and work to Deadlines
- Able to work weekends to support the Team in Peak Periods
Please note this job description is not exhaustive and you may be required to carry out other duties as and when required. Due to the high volume of applications we receive for each position, only successful candidates will be contacted.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job