Boutique Store Assistant
£21,000 - £27,000 + performance bonus
· Represent our client as an ambassador of the brand: exhibit pride, passion and affinity for the brand through positive attitude, body language and personal presentation
· Welcome, smile and approach customers displaying a cordial attitude, friendly manner and willingness to serve
· Answer customer's questions and solve their needs providing/delivering an excellent service
· Handle customer's complaints, ensuring issues are resolved in time guaranteeing high level of customer satisfaction
· Possess excellent product knowledge in order to be able to advise customers in the most optimal and precise manner
· Establish and nurture long-term relations with customers based on trust, caring and empathy.
· Achieve and exceed sales goals through showing outstanding selling techniques, clientele, sourcing new customers and building strong relationships with existing customers
· Act in line with Selling Ceremony & Company Values
· Work within established guidelines, procedures, policies and standards of the Company
· Monitor and maintain visual merchandising standards daily, ensuring that all products are properly displayed
· Accurately process all transactions, including the operation of Cash Register
Please note that although we have tried to give you an indication of your responsibilities, this is not an exhaustive list of your duties, and you may be required to carry out tasks that are not included in this job description.
· Selling experience in fashion
· Lively, energetic, empathic, proactive, adaptable
· Passionate about fashion and hats
· Fast learner
· Flexible and adaptable
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· Sales and results oriented
· Great attention to details
· Able to multitask and prioritize
· Fluent English
· Proficient in Microsoft Office
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'