Salary: £20000 - £24000
Bonus: OTE 30-35k 1st year
Career Progression: Search Consultant
My client is located on the outskirts of Reading with parking, they are a boutique Search Consultancy working salaries of 120k plus and are currently looking for a Researcher to support the Interim and Perm HR and Accountancy teams. The role exists due to an internal promotion, If successful, you will be provided with a very high level of training and supported in every area of recruitment in order to provide you with the foundations to be a high performing Search Consultant in this lucrative sector.
Your main responsibility will be to research and resource candidates for the HR and Accountancy divisions to work directly with our Client Partners. A large part of your role will be headhunting relevant candidates and building long term relationships to ensure you maintain a pipeline of strong candidates. You will be working towards becoming a full Search Consultant in one of the divisions.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Continuously actively resourcing suitable candidates to maintain a healthy pipeline
- Build a strong LinkedIn network
- Working in collaboration with our Client Partners
- Aim to build strong relationships with both clients and candidates so you remain credible in the market
- Utilise all recruitment methods available in order to cover a wide area for recruitment of candidates
- Strive to always over achieve targets set by Managers
- Working in collaboration with compliance in order ensure all candidates are 100% compliant at all times
What can the client offer?
- Great bonus structure
- Outstanding training
- Resourcer of the quarter award
- Employee of the quarter award
- Rapid career progression
- Team and company night outs
- Free welcome lunch
- Buddy scheme
Plus much more
What My Client is looking for?
- Someone that is articulate
- Someone that is presentable
- Someone that wants a career in recruitment
- Someone that has the ability to learn quickly
- Someone that works collaboratively
- Graduate Calibre
If you feel this is for you why not get in touch for more information. Equilibrium Recruitment have a number of entry level Recruitment roles so will meet any candidates that match our requirements and talk them through multiple opportunities finding the right company cultures for you the candidate! If you are on the fence about getting in to Recruitment it is still worth reaching out as we have lots of information we can send you to give you a full insight in to the job.
- Graduate Level
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job