Boutique Accountancy Firm
Up to £50,000
I am currently working for a rapidly growing firm of accountants in North London who are keen to add an experienced Payroll professional to their office.
The role will include:
- Processing of complex payrolls for a number of clients.
- Process all statutory payments (SSP/SMP/SPP).
- Preparation and submission of all Year End details.
- Process weekly, monthly, fortnightly and 4 weekly payrolls.
- Managing payroll systems on multiple company payrolls.
- Updating payroll and time-sheet records.
- Reporting essential payroll information for clients including deductions, leave, taxes etc.
- Ensuring payroll is run timely and accurately.
- Processing Starters and Leavers.
- Collating all data and entering onto the Payroll system.
- Administration of Pension schemes / Auto enrolment.
- Calculating all statutory payments e.g. SMP, SPP.
- Maintaining accurate Payroll records and systems.
- Managing month end and year end Payroll processes.
- Processing HMRC forms e.g. P45, P46, P11D and P60.
- Processing CIS Returns.
This role would suit someone that has at least 5 years' experience of working in payroll for a firm of accountants or payroll bureau.
If you are experienced and have outstanding communication skills, then get in touch with Nick to find out more on the details below!
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR
- PAYROLL MANAGER NORTH LONDON CIMA ACA ACCA