A fantastic opportunity to join a forward-thinking, boutique Practice, who are looking for a skilled and experienced Audit Senior to join their Audit team.
The role will entail running audits for a variety of clients across all sectors and sizes including property, retail and FCA regulated entities, with the successful candidate being client facing and aware of the laws and regulations that apply to accounting and audit.
The main duties and responsibilities of this role are to:
- Act as the senior on audits reporting directly to manager and carrying out audits to deadline and budget
- You will be responsible for the planning of the audit file right through to completion
- Supervise and effectively delegate work to less experienced members of the audit team
- Involvement in answering technical queries from both staff and clients
- Perform accounts preparation jobs either from the client’s trial balance or from their original accounting records
- Involvement in staff training
- Opportunity to progress into a managerial role in the mid-term future as the team is expanding
- Working in a similar, Senior role within Practice
- ACA or ACCA qualified, with some post-qualification experience
- Able to supervise junior members of staff
If you would like to be considered please apply, or contact Danielle Lentell at AJ Chambers.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'