We are expanding our team and looking for nurses who strive to nurture dignity, independence and privacy. The appropriate candidate needs to be a hands-on individual with a vision to provide the highest level of care.
-Quick online Registrations
-Flexible shifts available
The successful candidate must have the following;
- Minimum of 6 months experience within a nursing role
- In-date DBS (dated within the last year)
- Right to Work Documents
- Proof of Nursing qualification
- Proof of Nursing pin
Driving license and own car is preferred but not essential.
In return for the above, we are happy to offer the following excellent benefits:
1. Free Mandatory and refresher training courses
2. Competitive rates of pay £19.00 - £25.00 p/h
3. Weekly payroll service, including PAYE and Ltd Company payment options
4. Support from a dedicated and experienced team of Consultants
Call the Peterborough Healthcare team and speak with Katherine to apply.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'