Bordereaux MI Analyst
A successful global speciality insurance and reinsurance group with a record of underwriting excellence and superior claims service that provides a broad range of property and casualty products to its customers worldwide.
The successful candidate will ensure reporting of delegated authority business is captured and then reported in accordance with company protocols.
- Salary up to £33,000 pa
- Location - City based with Hybrid working
- Assist in general management and administration of bordereaux management systems and processes (BDX and DDM)
- Have oversight of bordereaux data quality and the timely submission into BDX and DDM
- Review new binding authority templates pre-bind to ensure they meet Lloyds reporting standards and raise any non-compliance
- Have regular catch ups with outsource bordereaux processing team
- Manage in creating and testing of new Delegated Authority MI reports
- Assist in the production of ad-hoc data requests for Underwriters and various Stakeholders.
- Passionate about the delivery of exceptional customer service
- Microsoft Excel and Word skills
- 1 - 2 years experience within a similar role within the insurance industry
- Have good knowledge of BDX and data reporting
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to make informed decisions
- Self-motivated with a pro-active approach
- Professional yet friendly approach
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'