ProTalent are currently working with a really successful and well established accountancy firm in Croydon to recruit a Bookkeeping & Payroll Professional.
• Split between Client Bookkeeping and Client Payroll
• Client bookkeeping including VAT Returns and training clients with software
• RTI Payroll for various clients - weekly, fortnightly and monthly pay runs of various sizes
• Auto Enrolment and CIS Returns
• Liaising with clients, delivery high levels of service
• Well established, extremely reputable accountancy firm
• Loyal and diverse client portfolios
• Friendly environment and lovely team
• Professional and successful
The successful applicant:
• Experience in bookkeeping and payroll
• Used to working with multiple clients
• Able to work independently as well as part of a team
• Happy to visit client on site when required
• Keen to take on a busy and varied role
Thank you for your interest. To apply for this position, please do so through this website or contact ProTalent directly to discuss further.
We will endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours.
Thank you for your interest.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job