The Hamilton Medical Centre is a hair loss diagnostic and independent surgical treatment centre. We are solely dedicated to providing medical and surgical hair restoration solutions in our CQC registered, state of the art facilities.
Our promise is to provide surgical treatments, where only the highest standards of quality and care are provided to our patients. We offer the most advanced treatments, create the most beautiful and healthiest results, all delivered by our highly trained and caring team of professionals.
An opportunity has arisen for an experience Bookkeeper to join our team.
As our Bookkeeper your responsibilities will include:
- Recording all financial transactions, including, handling accounts payable and receivable, completing relevant tax forms and managing profit and loss statements and balance sheets;
- Maintaining company ledgers;
- Handling patient invoices by recording and approving payments;
- Ensuring appropriate coding of payables in preparation for the Company Accountant;
- Managing monthly payroll;
- Undertaking additional duties associated with the role of a Bookkeeper as required.
The successful candidate will have:
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft applications e.g. Word/Excel;
- Working knowledge of accounting principles and regulatory requirements;
- Experience of working with accounting software e.g. Zero, Sage;
- Experience of working in a similar role;
- The ability to demonstrate a high level of attention to detail;
- Proven problem-solving skills and analysis;
- The ability to demonstrate excellent time management and prioritisation skills.
Most importantly though, you understand the importance of strong communication skills, and the need for discretion and confidentiality.
The position is full time, 37.5 hrs a week worked over Monday to Friday.
To find out more about working for The Hamilton Medical Centre visit our website at www.hairdr.co.uk.
- Accounts Payable
- Debt Management
- Purchase Ledger
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'