Book keeper sought for our Liverpool city centre head office!
If you are an experienced bookkeeper with payroll/personnel experience looking to join a growing and successful business - read on!
Who is RWinvest?
RWinvest is an award-winning market leader in UK property investment. Since 2004 we have successfully built a reputation for delivering exciting and profitable developments in the buy to let sector to investors in the UK and across the globe. As a result of our continued success, we are expanding our team in our Liverpool head office.
This is a varied role with a focus on finance and payroll responsibilities, covering areas such as Sales, Purchase Ledger, Invoice Payments and Credit Control. Ideally you will be qualified AAT level 3 or 4 or possess ICB Level 3 and possess payroll experience for a team of over 30 staff.
This is a very hands-on role, suitable for a proactive individual who can work unsupervised. Experience working in a sales environment would be advantageous, as there are varied bonus schemes in place for staff and a lively atmosphere!
We also want an adaptable and flexible individual who can work to strict deadlines and prioritise accordingly. Finally, you must be highly PC literate, particularly with Microsoft Office packages, such as Excel and Word. Experience of using the XERO system would be a bonus.
Main Duties Include:
- Quarterly VAT Returns
- Monthly Payroll processing, NEST Pension transactions, working with frequent changes such as new starters, commission payments.
- Purchase Ledger, Sales Processing, Credit Control and general finance/admin duties
- Bank reconciliation
Also Assist With:
What we offer:
We offer a basic salary of between £25,000 - £28,000 depending upon experience.
Regular ad-hoc incentives, end of month and end of year awards.
Exceptional in-house training and funded courses.
We also invest in the most sophisticated software and systems.
What we are looking for:
- An all-round qualified finance professional with at least 5 years’ experience gained in a similar environment.
- Highly organised and capable of working independently to tight deadlines.
- Impeccable track record and full career history with references.
- Hard-working with a positive attitude
How do I apply?
1) Send your CV and a cover letter outlining your experience in detail.
2) Telephone interview for successful applicants where we find out about you and tell you about us.
3) Complete a task to show off your abilities in the field.
4) Zoom or face to face interview with our managers and directors
There has never been a better time to join RWinvest. Recent performance in 2020 have been some of our best results since we were established in 2004 for the sales and marketing teams. As a result, the company is growing at a phenomenal rate. If you can effectively manage online property portals and have a passion for marketing and lead generation then apply now!
- Microsoft Excel
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'