Roman Recruitment are currently recruiting a Bookkeeper for a growing Accountancy Firm, which has opportunities to progress in the future. They have this great opportunity available due to expansion and are now looking for a Bookkeeper within an Accountancy Firm to join the growing team.
The Bookkeeper position would involve you; providing full bookkeeping services to a portfolio of clients, maintaining clients bookkeeping ensuring VAT returns can be filed by deadlines and preparation of accounts.
This would be an ideal opportunity for a Bookkeeper / Accounts Admin to get into a rapidly expanding Accountancy Practice and progress to higher stages in the future whilst expanding your knowledge and skills.
- Provide full bookkeeping services to a portfolio of clients
- Ensure all deadlines are met
- Maintain client monthly/quarterly bookkeeping, allowing the VAT returns to be filed by the deadline
- Preparing management accounts
- Assisting clients with bookkeeping & year-end duties
- Suggesting improvements when required
- Must have previous experience working within an Accountancy Firm
- Must be familiar with Sage and Xero
- Must have a full UK drivers’ license
- An AAT qualification would be beneficial
- Salary £20,000 - £28,000
- Hours 09:00 - 17:00 (Monday to Friday)
- Holidays 20 days + 8 days bank holiday
The salary mentioned above is flexible as the Accountancy Firm is very interested in finding the best candidate for the team in the long-term.
Roman Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy, if you have any queries regarding this opportunity or would like to discuss then please contact us.
Alternatively, if you have any friends or colleagues who may be on the lookout for an opportunity then feel free to pass them on my details or get in touch as I have new and great opportunities every day!
- Management Accountant
- Management Accounts
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'