Bookkeeper £22,000 - £24,000 - central Bristol
Robert Half are working exclusively with a growing practice based in central Bristol to recruit a brand-new Bookkeeper! This position is perfect for an experienced individual from either practice or industry that is looking for a new challenge - there is also scope for the role to be part-time if needed.
This is a varied position that will be responsible for the bookkeeping for a portfolio of clients with a focus on credit control - as well as assisting with office administration duties.
- Bookkeeping using Sage Line 50 including updating the fixed asset register, maintenance of sales ledger, posting of prepayments and accruals, reconciling bank and cash accounts, maintenance of purchase ledger, chasing and checking invoices, generation of accurate creditor lists and calculation and submission of VAT returns.
- Monthly reconciliation of control accounts in the balance sheet, including but not restricted to, the bank and cash accounts, intercompany accounts, prepayments, accruals, VAT and directors loan accounts to ensure accuracy.
- Administration: to include handling incoming and outgoing mail, answering telephones, ordering stationery, filing, covering reception if needed etc.
- Previous bookkeeping experience
- Positive attitude and a team player
- Ideally practice experience, but industry considered
- £22,00 - £24,000
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Flexible benefits
- Potential to be part-time hours
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: -notice.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'