Bookkeeper - Glasgow - £17,000- £21,000
iMultiply are delighted to be engaged on the position of Bookkeeper with a well-known independent chartered accountancy firm based in Glasgow.
This role provides the opportunity to join a highly successful independent firm and progress onto Accounts Preparation. For over 30 years the business has built up an exceptional reputation not only for its proactive and customer centric approach but its forward thinking, interactive, and flexible working environment.
The successful candidate must have 1 year minimum practical bookkeeping experience and be highly motivated about deliver exemplary customer service both internally & externally. Candidates will be considered from a range of backgrounds including Accountancy Practice environment.
The position of Bookkeeper has arisen due to MTD and growth within the team.The firm is based in Central Glasgow and is paying a salary of between £17,000 - £21,000 plus an excellent benefits package including a contributory pension scheme. There will be opportunity for natural progression into the Accounts team and AAT study support.
In this role, the duties will include, but not be restricted to, the following:
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Maintenance of fixed asset register
- Processing journals, accruals and prepayments
- Preparing VAT Returns
- Processing Invoices
- Reconciling Accounts
- Bank Reconciliations
- Liaising and building relations with internal and external stakeholders
The successful candidate will have:
- A minimum of 1 year practical bookkeeping experience
- Knowledge of cloud accounting softwares would be advantageous but not essential i.e Quickbooks or Sage
- Ability to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
For more information please call Carla Heron at the iMultiply Glasgow Office
- Chartered Accountants
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'