Salary: Up to ££30,000 per annum
Hours: Monday-Friday (9.00am-5.00pm) or (10.00am- 4.00pm)
Please note this is a full-time position, however, they will consider a 4 day a week as well.
Location:, Manchester city centre
Benefits: 25 days holiday, pension, discretionary bonus
As a leading financial insolvency practice, this highly innovative successful business provides insolvency and business recovery support. With their expansive financial knowledge, they are equipped to handle all of their client’s needs, no matter how multifaceted. With modern open-plan head offices based in the trendy Manchester City Centre they are now looking for an experienced Bookkeeper to join this boutique and growing team.
Supporting a key business division, your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Maintaining practice management CRM system
- Preparing statements
- Assisting with the set-up of the Incorporating of new clients
- Chasing clients for paperwork
- Day to day book-keeping duties
- Assisting with the implementation of new processes
- Liaising with HMRC as and when required
- Bookkeeping duties
- Purchase invoices
- Updating supplier accounts as and when needed
- Reconciling supplier accounts
- Liaising with external suppliers
- Liaising with clients as and when needed
- Processing payment runs
- Assisting with month ends
- Chasing invoices
- Credit card invoices
- Balance sheet reconciliations
Requirements for the role:
- Ideally between 3-8 years previous experience in a similar finance administration position or in an administration role
- Ideally, AAT qualified
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, in particular, Microsoft Excel
- You will be motivated, enthusiastic and reliable individual
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Ability to report accurately and meet specific deadlines
- Ability to identify issues and help develop solutions in a professional manner
- Ability to demonstrate a dedicated work ethic and maintain high professional standards with strong attention to detail
- Enthusiastic team player with the emotional intelligence to develop effective networks and drive change
Due to the high number of applicants we regret that Office Collective can only respond to successful candidates. We wish you the very best of luck with your job search.
- Microsoft Office
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'